[Icecast] reloading configuration in icecast chroot jail on a redhat system

Geoff Shang Geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Mon Nov 3 08:46:16 UTC 2008

FL wrote:

> Also, I have another problem: I want an off the air loop to play exactly
> once, after which the
> user is disconnected. However, the loop plays indefinitely.

hmmm.  You could achieve this using aliases I guess.  You could have an
alias that pointed to the stream when it is up and to your off the air
message when it isn't, and have on-connect and on-disconnect events be
scripts to make the appropriate changes and reload the config.

Geoff.