[Icecast] Ogg skeletons with speex and vorbis..

Romain Beauxis toots at rastageeks.org
Sun Nov 9 23:42:34 UTC 2008

	Hi all !

While implementing skeleton support in our application, I came to issue that
ogg speex and vorbis streams do not seem to work on icecast with a skeleton.

The symptoms are that data is sent, and icecast accepts it, but nothing can be
received by listeners, or even simply dumped.

You can find two test streams there:
  http://www.rastageeks.org/~toots/icecast/

The issue can be reproduced with oggfwd for instance. So far, I couldn't spot
an issue in our generated ogg streams, with ogginfo, or the oggz tools.

Romain