[Icecast] Bug Report: Ezstream: stream_once fails with static playlists

Geoff Shang geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Sun May 27 11:57:23 UTC 2007

Hi,

I was asked to implement some basic automation for a radio service I work
for.

For this very basic automation to work, I needed something which would play
the desired file or files once then exit.

Using Ezstream 0.4.0 with a basic playlist and stream_once set to 1, I found
that my playlist would cycle over and over again, rather than playing
through only once.

Changing the filename to that of an MP3 file achieved the desired affect,
though of course I can only play one file at a time this way.

For now I'm going to have to run Ezstream once for each file I want to
stream, each with its own config file, until this bug is fixed.

Geoff.