[Icecast] Web application to feed icecast

Claus Malter debian at sprayen.de
Sun May 27 07:17:29 UTC 2007

Hello Curtis,

Engineering wrote:
> Are you wanting it to feed from a database? IF so check out tunez,
> http://tunez.sourceforge.net/

Tunez is very (very) nice. Unfortunately developement does not go any
further since 2004. Except of a few little bugs Tunez is exactly what
I've meant.

I guess interest is low or rather a few people need something like that.
Maybe someone of the icecast staff could create a overview of (icecast)
web controls, existing out there, with help of the list. Maybe there are
some alternatives to tunez.

> Respectfully,
>
> RT Curtis

Claus