[Icecast] Web application to feed icecast

Engineering engineering at owltechnology.net
Sat May 26 16:20:20 UTC 2007

Are you wanting it to feed from a database? IF so check out tunez,
http://tunez.sourceforge.net/

Respectfully,

RT Curtis

OWNER

http://www.owltechnology.net

"Web Hosting starting at $1.50/month including icecast and Darwin Streaming
Servers upon request - no additional fee."

Confidential

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of
owltechnology.net and/or its affiliates, are confidential, and are intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is
addressed. If you are not one of the named recipients or otherwise have
reason to believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any other
use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited.