[Icecast] Icecast source encoder that can handle http streams?

Owen Mehegan owen at nerdnetworks.org
Tue Feb 27 19:16:27 UTC 2007

This might be a workable alternative, but it sounds like I would have
to have a connection to the remote radio station all the time, even
when I'm not actively relaying it. I have to pay for bandwidth
overages at my hosting center, so it would be better if I could avoid
streaming from the other station needlessly. It sounds like
LiquidSoap may be the way to go for me. I'm going to check it out today.

--
owen at nerdnetworks.org (Owen B. Mehegan)
'Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.'