[Icecast] libshout compilation error

James Wong jwong98 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 03:10:50 UTC 2007

hi,

I tried to build libshout 2.2.2 in my pc using cygwin.
/.configure produce the messages below. Anyone knows
how to fix it. Thanks

/james

---------------------------------------

checking winsock2.h usability... no
checking winsock2.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: winsock2.h: present but cannot be
compiled
configure: WARNING: winsock2.h:     check for missing
prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: winsock2.h: see the Autoconf
documentation
configure: WARNING: winsock2.h:     section "Present
But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: winsock2.h: proceeding with the
preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: winsock2.h: in the future, the
compiler will take precedence
configure: WARNING:     ##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to
icecast-dev at xiph.org ##
configure: WARNING:     ##