[Icecast] libshout compilation error

Romain Beauxis toots at rastageeks.org
Sat Apr 21 14:13:35 UTC 2007

Le samedi 21 avril 2007 05:10, James Wong a écrit :
> hi,
>
> I tried to build libshout 2.2.2 in my pc using cygwin.
> /.configure produce the messages below. Anyone knows
> how to fix it. Thanks

This is due to incorrect autoconf support for cygwin: while detecting that the
building architecture is win32, under cygwin's environment, many unix
features are still available and should not be replaced by their win32
equivalent, such as this socket thing.

On the other way, I couldn't get libshout to compile with mingw under cygwin
for another similar incompatible assumption..

Romain
--
Took us away from civilization
Brought us to slave in this big plantation