[Icecast] icecast internet access

Steve Sykes steve.sykes at frontiernet.net
Mon Sep 18 09:15:26 UTC 2006

I have ices/icecast running and can listen on my home network. I am
using port 8020 because my isp blocks 80, and 8080 is being used.  I
have a dyndns address and webhop.  My problem is that I can't seem to
get the audio page and stream outside of my home network.  My router and
firewall are open correctly as far as I can tell.
Is there an easy guide to set up the webpage for outside access?  Is
there a way to test internally to see if the outside world is seeing it?

Regards,
Steve Sykes