[Icecast] Help! Feeds don't work from Macs

Charles Gagnon charlesg at unixrealm.com
Tue Oct 10 14:07:39 UTC 2006

Help!

I have a very straight forward Icecast setup. I tried 2.2.0 and
2.3.1 with similar results. I have 3 MP3 mounts coming from
Shoutcast servers. Everything works great but for some reason, I
cannot get my feeds to play on macs OR even on Quicktime from PC.

In Quicktime, if I use http:// I get nothing and if I use icy://,
the player window opens, it looks like it will play for a second and
than just says "Disconnected".

Does anyone have any information on this?

--
Charles Gagnon                   | My views are my views and they
http://unixrealm.com             | do not represent those of anybody