[Icecast] Problems using Stream Transcoder and Icecast 2.3.1 (Windows)

Doc Nasty doc at krushradio.com
Sun Feb 5 01:41:32 UTC 2006

Hey Guys,

I've been working on Icecast 2.3.1 on my test server (Virtual Server-win2k3)
And I am not able to get either stream transcoder v3 or v1.25/6 (whatever
the current dos one is) to work on it.

Also, there is a problem with the people from the game secondlife, they also
cannot connect to the server to listen to it.

Has something changed in the latest configuration?  I've gone over the
Config a few times, and I'm not seeing anything different with it.

Thanks!

~DocNasty