[Icecast] NSV Problems

Henri Zikken henri.zikken at deltasolutions.nl
Tue Oct 11 05:41:12 UTC 2005

I got this mail today:

Dear Friend,

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you. I
am Mr. Michael Smith, I work with the Absa Bank SA as an account officer in
the Treasury/Credit Control Unit. I came to know you in private search for a
reliable and reputable person to handle this confidential transaction, which
involve the transfer of a huge sum of money into a foriegn account requiring
maximum confidence.

[cut rest of spam]

This message was signed by 'Michael Smith', and sent from
ml_smith190 at hotmail.com. I believe this message to be part of a scam to
cheat people out of their money.

I suggest you scan your computers for virusses and malware.