[Icecast] Best way to handle multiple (6+) streams

Iain Mott mott at reverberant.com
Sat May 21 21:58:14 UTC 2005

hi - once you decide on a sound card configuration, Pd would be an easy
way of accessing the individual input channels (eg. with individual adc~
objects). You could then patch these to multiple "shoutcast~" objects
within Pd to create the individual icecast2 mountpoints/streams.

See: www-crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/software.html for Pd and
www.akustische-kunst.org/puredata/shout/shoutcast-howto.html for a
shoutcast~/Pd howto.

iain