[Icecast] Best way to handle multiple (6+) streams

Dennis Heerema.net Dennis at Heerema.net
Sat May 21 11:46:40 UTC 2005

Hi,

I read something about a new version of Opticodec-SE see

 http://www.orban.com/orban/products/stream/1010_overview.html

    * *SE Version - Standard Edition - NEW!! *
    * Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server Application.
    * Graphical user interface uses standard Microsoft Windows menu
      structures for ease of learning and use.
    * Console user interface supports batch file execution to enable
      easy launching and automation.
    * Supports any high quality Microsoft Windows Sound Card. May be
      used with Optimod-PC professional signal processing sound card.
    * Up to 128kbps bitrate using aacPlus codec.
    * Up to 320kbps bitrate using AAC codec.
    * Up to 4 encoder instances per stream.  -----*** Maybe this is what
      your looking for?*
    * MPEG-2/MPEG-4 Streaming

Regards,