[Icecast] Best way to handle multiple (6+) streams

Dan Stowell danstowell at gmail.com
Sat May 21 11:29:51 UTC 2005

Could you use something like a MOTU firewire box to input all your
streams into one computer? They have lots of audio inputs.

I don't know anything about the practicalities I'm afraid, so no idea
how to turn those inputs into separate streams. But I'd much rather do
that than run 8 separate computers.

Dan

http://www.mcld.co.uk