[Icecast] Push relay from nicecast with icecast2?

Chuck Tellechea chuckt at tellechea.org
Wed Mar 23 21:46:57 UTC 2005

Greetings,

Ok, success. I understand now that what I thought was a relaying server
was actually a source client. This was not really clear and caused me a
great deal of confusion. My fault....  <must remember to remove head
from posterior prior to project commencement>

However, I found something interesting that needs to be documented. I
was using a password of radi0 with the source login. It seems that
Icecast2 does not accept any passwords which include a mixture of alpha
and numeric characters.

In any case. I am up with one test stream. Thanks :)