[Icecast] listclients.xsl

lluis lluis at artefacte.org
Thu Mar 24 00:19:49 UTC 2005

in my case is just to make a real-time mapping of the connected users to my
server ... i want to publish it like my presentation card ...
like :: at this moment we have N listeners ... n1 of them from uk, n2 from
usa, etc ... etc ...

in my point of view this is not confidential information .... there are lots
of web-pages (most of them weblogs) that offers logs like this to the public.

in any case, where i must to look/hack to change this feature?

thank's a lot.