[Icecast] Mountpoint problems...

Xechorizo xechorizo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 03:33:16 UTC 2005

Re: [Icecast]

Alright, basically I want to be able to broadcast a single stream of
what my Winamp is currently playing, so instead of having to send
people a song, they can just tune into my radio.  All attempts I've
made result in them not being able to connect and my Winamp to stutter
when it plays mp3's.  Even on lower bitrate settings, it still makes
my songs stutter.