[Icecast] Could not parse XSLT file

Michael Smith mlrsmith at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 23:56:14 UTC 2005

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:34:31 +0000, Jamie Chambers <quickfixx at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi There...
>
> I just installed icecast-2.2.0 ok, the stream server works, however
> when I try to access the web interface, my browser displays the
> message "Could not parse XSLT file". XSLT seems to be configured as
> there were no compile problems. Google hasn't yielded much help.. Any
> Ideas?

As well as what Thomas suggested, are you sure you have the admin
directory configured correctly?

If you are, and you still can't get it to work, we'd need to know more
about what you're doing. At a minimum:
 - your OS
 - where you installed it
 - your config file (with sensitive passwords removed, of course)

Mike