[Icecast] Could not parse XSLT file

"Thomas B. Rücker" dm8tbr at afthd.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Mar 10 12:01:53 UTC 2005

Jamie Chambers schrieb:

 > Hi There...
 >
 > I just installed icecast-2.2.0 ok, the stream server works, however
 > when I try to access the web interface, my browser displays the
 > message "Could not parse XSLT file". XSLT seems to be configured as
 > there were no compile problems. Google hasn't yielded much help.. Any
 > Ideas?

Did you modify the xsl files shipped with icecast in any way? Check if
they really are in the webroot specified in your config file.

If you did modify them run them through some sort of xslt-debugger
(xslproc iirc is one) you'll need to dump stats.xml file from
/admin/stats.xml to a file and pass it with the xsl file to the debugger.

Thomas