[Icecast] New User Installation: Questions about live streaming

Geoff Shang geoff at hitsandpieces.net
Wed Mar 9 00:04:13 UTC 2005

Flash Love wrote:

> XML Parser: Document of invalid type, no ices namespace found

Certainly in my browser, the formatting gets fairly mangled, although it is
valid.  Sounds like you've got the <ices> bit at the beginning of the file
missing, for example.

Since the ices-live.xml comes with ices anyway, I'd recommend just editing
that.  "make install" has probably put it in $prefix/share/ices or
something, but it's also in the conf dir of the source tree if you can't
find it.

Geoff.