AW: AW: [Icecast] IE/FLASH/ICECAST

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Wed Jun 29 09:00:09 UTC 2005

I was the one that mad ethe chnge to support flash clients, and Karl is
correct, only the content-length was needed to enable it to begin
working.  I used the following player as a reference
http://www.sonify.org/home/feature/remixology/026_mp3player/
  .  I'm assuming that all derivative players will use the same mechanism,
and also I only testing with MP3 (of course because Flash doesn't currently
support streaming anything but mp3).  If you use the flash player mentioned
in the artlcle with icecast 2.2 stock, and it still doesnt work, then
please let us know... :)

oddsock goes back to his vacation :)