[Icecast] IE/FLASH/ICECAST

Jason Jason at Weatherserver.net
Mon Jun 27 20:31:54 UTC 2005

Any chance of sharing this Flash Player with the public?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Kamleitner" <michael.kamleitner at play.fm>
To: <icecast at xiph.org>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 2:33 PM
Subject: AW: [Icecast] IE/FLASH/ICECAST

hi,

icecast 2.2.0 has to be patched slightly to work with flash-players using
the sound-object - cant find the exact link to this, maybe one of the
developers can explain? I just added 4 lines at the end of
format_mp3_send_headers() in format_mp3.c:

sock_write(client->con->sock, "Cache-Control: no-cache\r\n");
sock_write(client->con->sock, "Pragma: no-cache\r\n");
sock_write(client->con->sock, "Connection: keep-alive\r\n");
sock_write(client->con->sock, "Content-Length: 54000000\r\n");

can't remember why that is need, but it was necessary to get it work ;)

greets,
mike