[Icecast] DragonFly BSD icecast HOWTO

Adrian Nida nida at musc.edu
Sat Jun 18 02:55:59 UTC 2005

Dear icecast users and developers,

Please note, I have created a HOWTO that discusses how to install and configure
icecast and ices2 to play a playlist of oggs on a DragonFly BSD machine.  You
can review it by following the link below.  Feel free to give me any feedback
you feel is necessary.

Also, please CC me on replies because I am not on the list.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks,

Adrian