[Icecast] Offering streaming services

Eric Robinson eric at wearesp.com
Wed Jun 22 14:07:12 UTC 2005

Geoff
I have sent this to one of my Tech service proivders
Weather he gets back to you or not i suppose is dependant
on if they want to offer that type service.
He was in my radio studio yesterday evening and we were actually speaking
specifically of this
direction with his company
so give it alittle time
and if you want me to hit him with a reminder at one point
...i can....
cool?