[Icecast] Offering streaming services

Geoff Staples geoff at radioleft.com
Wed Jun 22 03:48:37 UTC 2005

We're looking at selling streaming services to our customers. Right now,
we sell Real Media services with our hosting plans. But, we're having
more and more requests for a more robust offering. That means more
features and control at a better price.

We need a wholesale provider with infrastructure tuned specifically to
media streaming. We don't care whether it is on dedicated servers or
shared. But, it must be a managed environment because it is much cheaper
to outsource the lower level tech and administrative services to the
streaming services provider.

Anybody on this list know of anyone offering these services?