[Icecast] Installation and Configuration Issues

Matthew Schmidt matthew.schmidt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 00:51:05 UTC 2005

> Looks like you've got no streams connected.  There's not even any
> references to an attempt in the logs you sent, which suggests that
> connection attempts are not getting as far as Icecast.

I'll send more logs then. There are so many connection attempts in the
logs (hence the increasing amount of apparent client connections on the
stats page) that the actual attempts I have made with the XMMS plugin
and the Winamp plugin are not visible when I execute the tail command on
the logs. I'll get that to the list first thing tomorrow. Thanks for the
feedback.

Matt