[Icecast] Help

Ross Levis ross at stationplaylist.com
Sat Jun 4 02:47:40 UTC 2005

A much simpler option is to provide a download link to the DirectShow
plugin on your website.  Then Windows Media Player works fine with Ogg
streams.
http://www.illiminable.com/ogg

Latest version:
http://www.illiminable.com/ogg/oggcodecs_0.69.8924.exe

Note to vorbis.com maintainers.  The links on the Windows page are
pointing to ancient non-maintained versions of DirectShow filters (Media
XW and Tobias).  These have problems and should be deleted.

Ross.