[Icecast] icecast stats

Klaas Jan Wierenga k.j.wierenga at home.nl
Tue Feb 15 20:18:03 UTC 2005

I have a patch on icecast-2.2.0 svn version which was written
specifically to support SimpleCast users to retrieve the stats for their
mountpoint and only that mountpoint. This is based on per mount-point
username password. Using HTTP authentication the client can retrieve
only http://hostname/admin/stats.xml given the correct
username/password. This will only return the stats for that specific
mount point in XML format. In this case the XSL can be used safely
outside the admin dir referencing the admin/stats.xml using the HTTP
authentication.

I'm on holiday currently, but I'll post the patch as soon as I get a
chance to do so.

Cheers,
KJ