[Icecast] a few questions

Richard Morey morey at banta.psyc.missouri.edu
Thu Oct 21 04:50:05 UTC 2004

Ok, I think I see. The xslt files are kind of a template which tells
icecast how to format the xml file that is the admin interface? Where
can I get either an example xslt file or information on how this works?
I didn't see details in the icecast docs. I have now skimmed the
information on xml.com, but don't I need to know what xml tags icecast uses?

Thanks for the help,
Richard