[Icecast] a few questions

Michael Smith msmith at xiph.org
Thu Oct 21 05:16:15 UTC 2004

On Thursday 21 October 2004 14:50, Richard Morey wrote:
> Ok, I think I see. The xslt files are kind of a template which tells
> icecast how to format the xml file that is the admin interface? Where
> can I get either an example xslt file or information on how this works?
> I didn't see details in the icecast docs. I have now skimmed the
> information on xml.com, but don't I need to know what xml tags icecast
> uses?

Well, there are a whole lot of example xslt files in the admin directory. Most
likely, you'll want to either a) not change these, or b) change them in minor
ways.

You can look at the actual XML input for the XSLT by getting the raw stats xml
(/admin/stats.xml, I think? - the documentation says, anyway), if you need
that.

Mike