[Icecast] ices-2.0.0 compile problems

Jeremy Bierbach jeremy at groeneheks.nl
Thu Nov 18 00:25:32 UTC 2004

Hi Zenon,

It seems likely to me that you still have libshout 1.x installed. Try
stripping all remnants of libshout out from /usr/(local/)include and
/usr/(local/)lib and then (re)install libshout 2.0, downloadable from
http://downloads.us.xiph.org/releases/libshout/libshout-2.0.tar.gz
(NB: this in turn requires libogg and libvorbis.)

-- J.