[icecast] Also.. Relaying

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Tue May 11 02:19:54 UTC 2004

I quick try at relaying got the following :

WARN connection/connection.c Content-type "audio/x-mpeg" not supported,
dropping source

I'm not an expert on standards, so I cannot say if this content type is an
actual valid content type...but adding it to icecast is a trivial one line
addition to format.c....which you certainly could do....

oddsock