[icecast] Also.. Relaying

Ian Andrew Bell hello at ianbell.com
Tue May 11 01:28:41 UTC 2004

I also tried installing Icecast 1.31 ... the config file claims its
relaying capabilities aren't very well tested and I can verify this.
But now I'm concerned that even 2.0 won't work for me in relaying.

I'm trying to relay multiple streams from a cluster these hardware
encoding devices:

        http://www.audioactive.com/products/realtime_enc/rte_ovw.html

...to do so you need to pull the file:

        http://hostname:port/l3audio.m3u

In my case I've set up a test stream from one of these boxes at:

        http://56k.pulverradio.com:80/l3audio.m3u

...would anyone be interested in trying to relay this for me from an
Icecast 2.0 server to see if it works? 1.31 definitely doesn't.

Thanks..

-Ian.