[icecast] Icecast 2.0 in OS X Server?

Ian Andrew Bell hello at ianbell.com
Tue May 11 15:12:26 UTC 2004

Let me know when these requests become an imposition.

Forging ahead, again with a clean /var/libvorbis directory and having
commented out the appropriate line in
/var/libvorbis/examples/Makefile.fm

Ran ./configure without incident.

... then ran ./autogen.sh && make and after a while got the following:

/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DPACKAGE=\"libvorbis\"
-DVERSION=\"1.0.1\" -DHAVE_ALLOCA=1  -I. -I. -I../include     -DDARWIN
-fno-common -force_cpusubtype_ALL -Wall -g -O4 -ffast-math
-fsigned-char  -DUSE_MEMORY_H -c -o mdct.lo `test -f 'mdct.c' || echo
'./'`mdct.c
../libtool: s%^.*/%%: No such file or directory
../libtool: -e: command not found
*** Warning: inferring the mode of operation is deprecated.
*** Future versions of Libtool will require -mode=MODE be specified.
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
: compile: cannot determine name of library object from `'
make[2]: *** [mdct.lo] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

it should be so complex.

There are plenty of instances of libtool on the box, including:

        /usr/bin/libtool

Ugh.

-Ian.