[icecast] Icecast Station Browser for Winamp Media Library...

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Tue Mar 9 05:49:57 UTC 2004

There has been a lot of talk lately about the Icecast YP, and also the fact
that Shoutcast has started to refuse listings of mp3pro streams...so given
a bit of free time on my hands (yes occasionally it happens) I wrote this
-> http://www.oddsock.org/tools/ml_icecastlist/.  It's only for winamp
users, and it integrates the icecast YP into the Winamp Media Library...Who
da thought that you'd even be ABLE to extend that thing...

oddsock