[icecast] Bug with dir.xiph.org

Geoff Shang gshang at pacific.net.au
Sun Mar 7 06:55:55 UTC 2004

Hi:

In my browser, at least, (lynx 2.8.3rel.1), the "next" button takes you
back to the icecast front page.

The relevant bit of HTML appears as such:

This might work in some browsers, but not in mine.  I'd suggest using the
$SCRIPT_NAME PHP variable to generate a URL that points back to the current
script, which is streamlist.php in this case, if you want something that's
portable.

Also, I"m curious as to why the search box is at the bottom, surely it
would make more sense at the top?

Geoff.