[icecast] Icecast Station Browser for Winamp Media Library...

Thomas B. Ruecker, DM8TBR dm8tbr at afthd.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Mar 9 09:08:14 UTC 2004

Hi oddsock et al.

> a bit of free time on my hands (yes occasionally it happens) I wrote this
> -> http://www.oddsock.org/tools/ml_icecastlist/.  It's only for winamp
> users, and it integrates the icecast YP into the Winamp Media
> Library...
Congratulations on - once again - a superb bit of software! Thank you for spending your Time on this! Works like a charm for me!

I'll start spreading this to all my friends right now. I bet they'll like it. :)

Regards

Thomas

PS: I think at least for WA5 "iconv.dll" is a dependency. Copied it manually from an ethereal installation on my boxes to get icecastlist working.
Here it is for download too:
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/download.php

PPS: Is there a possibility to buy you a beer? Didn’t find a hint on your website.