[icecast] Disconnect listeners after X min

Jappe reuling jappe at lowlife.org
Wed Mar 3 19:32:52 UTC 2004

Oops sorry for the typo, the subject should offcourse be "Disconnect
listeners after X min"

orry about that

regards,

jappe

On woensdag, maa 3, 2004, at 20:24 Europe/Amsterdam, Jappe reuling
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using icecast2. I have one client who provides a source from his
> windows computer using winamp. This source is a 'radio station'
> I want to disconnect listerners after they have listen to the station
> for e.g. 60 minutes but can't find any documentation on this. Is this
> possible with icecast2?
>
> If i missed some documentation: sorry but I just can't find the answer
> on the  net.
>
> thanks for any help.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jappe
>
> --- >8 ----
> 'icecast-request at xiph.org'
> containing only the word 'unsubscribe' in the body.  No subject is
> needed.

Jappe Reuling
jappe at parcproductions.com

Parc Productions
Waalsteeg 4-6
1011 ER Amsterdam

Tel:    +31 (0)20-4892456
Fax:    +31 (0)20-4892458
Http:    http://www.parcproductions.com
Http:    http://www.parchosting.com

The information in this document can be confidential. It is intended
only for the use of the recipient of this mail. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify us and delete this document. Do not
disclose the contents of this document to any other person. Do not
take any copies. Violation of this notice may be unlawful.