[Icecast] Icecast on steroids

oddsock oddsock
Thu Jul 22 06:41:55 UTC 2004

<00fb01c46f73$406b9110$85e70818 at copperhead>
<200407221123.50496.msmith at xiph.org>
<6.0.1.1.2.20040721210050.036bc2c0 at www.oddsock.org>
<40FF48DE.80004 at tyrell.hu>

At 11:55 PM 7/21/2004, you wrote:
>oddsock wrote:
>>actually, it was agreed to enable this by default...
>>"Burst with a reasonable buffer size should be enabled by default.
>>The people doing latency sensitive broadcasting are far, far fewer than
>>those who would benefit from this change.
>>jack.
>>"
>>oddsock
>
>so is this in the current source tree now, in the CVS?

burst on connect is in the current SVN branch, and actually has been for
some time now.  And I've just now committed the "enabled by default"...

oddsock