[icecast] stats.xml login?

jensen galan jrgalan at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 22:40:44 UTC 2004

i've been trying to figure out how to create a "now
playing" on my website from the status.xsl or
stats.xml file for a while also.  so, i can really
appreciate the current dialogue.

here's my current hump.

i can view the status.xsl file at:

http://server:8000/status.xsl

however, when i go to:

http://server:8000/admin/stats

and am prompted for my password, i can not log in.

i tried the username as "source" and "admin", paired
with the password defined in the config file.

any suggestions?

thanks

jg