[icecast] IceCast binary strange error on startup

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Thu Feb 26 08:51:49 UTC 2004

you can try to runn ldconfig as root, maybe the ssl libs are not yet
in the linker cache.

also, try ldd /wherever/icecast, to get a complete list of dependencies.

also, check whether you have a symbolic link from libssl.so.4 to the
actual library (something like libssl.so.4.x.x probably).

--
The handles of a craftsman's tools bespeak an absolute simplicity,
the plainest forms affording the greatest range of possibilities for

Jörn Nettingsmeier
Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany
http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server)
http://www.linuxaudiodev.org (Linux Audio Developers)