[icecast] What's your setup?

HidayahOnline.org Admin admin at hidayahonline.org
Tue Feb 24 20:42:12 UTC 2004

After reading several of the posts to this listserv, I realize that I am
hardly utilizing Icecast to its full potential.

If it's not a problem, would anyone like to describe their typical setup
and/or usage for Icecast?  For example, describe your platform, what
helper applications/utilities you use with Icecast, and/or your
integration of Icecast with your website, if that applies.

I really want to step-up my usage of Icecast on my site, and I'm looking
to see what worked for others.

Thanx in advance.