[icecast] relaying using latest builds

Kerry Cox kerry.cox at ksl.com
Sat Feb 14 17:05:23 UTC 2004

I just needed some more time to work this out. I finally got things
working with three different streaming options and I am successfully
doing relaying from three different machines.
I will post my findings on my HowTo page at
http://quasi.ksl.com/icecast/
If anyone has anything else to contribute or add, I'd be happy to add
it.
Thanks. I just needed more time to work out the kinks in my configs.
KJ

--
Kerry Cox <kerry.cox at ksl.com>
KSL / Bonneville International