[icecast] relaying using latest builds

Kerry Cox kerry.cox at ksl.com
Thu Feb 12 15:57:08 UTC 2004

Does anyone have a working configuration of relaying using icecast-2.0.0
and ices-2.0-Beta4? Also, anyone using multiple streams from the master
server to the slave?
I had relaying and multiple streams working great using a CVS download
sometime ago and tried setting it up with the latest builds and it is
appears to work, but no sound is coming from the slave box. Also, some
of the syntax has changed.
Not sure if this is a bug or my audio card. I am able to set up single
streams and stream from each of the test machines. This works on two RH9
boxen and one Fedora box here at work as well as my test Fedora box at
home. Both live and playlist streaming works.
Just having problems getting multiple streams (one at 96kbps and the
other at 16kbps) and relaying to work.
I can post my prior configs and the new configs if anyone is interested.
Thanks.
KJ

--
Kerry Cox <kerry.cox at ksl.com>