[icecast] example config for icecast2 relaying

Kerry Cox kerry.cox at ksl.com
Tue Sep 23 15:32:07 UTC 2003

Geoff,
Thanks for the pointers. It took a few different variations to get
relaying to work, but it operates fine now. Thanks for the tips. I will
document the details of exactly how I got things to work as well as post
instructions and examples up on my icecast page.
http://quasi.ksl.com/icecast/.
Thanks again it appears to be working just great.
KJ