[icecast] example config for icecast2 relaying

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Tue Sep 23 11:05:06 UTC 2003

On Tue, 22 Sep 2003, Kerry Cox wrote:

> Very nice. So let me get this straight. Does the config you used below
> (which very closely resembles what I set up on my machine as well) sit
> on server X or on server Y or on both?

Server Y.  The only change you need to make on X is if you use the server
relay feature then you need your relay-password on X to be the same as the
master-password on Y.

> I think the complete mirror is what I want. Could I set it up so that
> both examples are enabled? Just asking in case someone else has done
> this.

This would be redundant if they both point to the same source server, which
they would.  Don't know what would happen in that case.  Certainly only one
method would succeed in creating the local mountpoint.

Geoff.