[icecast] example config for icecast2 relaying

Kerry Cox kerry.cox at ksl.com
Tue Sep 23 01:31:09 UTC 2003

Very nice. So let me get this straight. Does the config you used below
(which very closely resembles what I set up on my machine as well) sit
on server X or on server Y or on both?
I think the complete mirror is what I want. Could I set it up so that
both examples are enabled? Just asking in case someone else has done
this.
Thanks much for the helpful hints. Let me go back to those remote
servers and see if I can see what I did wrong. Thanks.
KJ

--
Kerry Cox <kerry.cox at ksl.com>
KSL / Bonneville International