[icecast] Multiple Ogg Streams

Lukas Österreicher lukas.oesterreicher at inode.at
Fri Nov 21 16:17:07 UTC 2003

>ices2 will encode/reencode/relay to more than one server.

I searched for documentation about ices2 and found two,
one of them http://quasi.ksl.com/icecast/docs/Unofficial%20Icecast%20HOWTO.pdf
where link to the other was incuded (which i found before though).

All what I saw was that it only supports encoding streams from
soundcard input or playlist, but not a stream (from Oddcast DSP).

You said however that it supports relaying.
Do you mean it takes an input stream (such as from an url like
http://someserver:8000/stream.ogg), reencodes it via specified
settings and sends it to icecast 2?

If so, can you tell how to confiture Ices 2 to do so?

Lukas