[icecast] icecast acceptable headers

Dave St John groups at mediacast1.com
Fri Nov 21 03:56:42 UTC 2003

I have successfully connected to the icecast2 server using nsvcap
      Statistic Value
      audio_info bitrate = 280;152kbps video;128kbps audio;samplerate =
44100;channels = 2
      bitrate  280
      channels  2
      listeners 0
      public 0
      samplerate  44100
      type MP3 audio

what i think may be a problem is how you send the mountpoint, as i cant get
that one figured out,
technicly the audio should work since nsvcap uses standard lame mp3
encoding, if i can figure out how to send the mount point correctly, any
ideas?

Mediacast1 Administration